9 Spring Color Trends 2015 Must Have to Add to Your Space
Add color to your space this spring with these awesome spring color trends 2015.
The conventional thinking about spring color trends is that they are overwhelming pastel, but according to Pantone, the leader in forecasting color trends for decades, the spring color trends 2015 run to the cooler and softer end of the spectrum. Pantone has put together a forecast of 16 different colors for spring that are a pretty mix of understated brights, some pale pastels and nature-inspired neutrals.
The color names for this year’s Pantone forecasted spring color trends 2015 include: Aquamarine, Scuba Blue, Lucite Green, Classic blue, Toasted Almond, Strawberry Ice, Tangerine, Custard, Marsala, Glacier Gray, Dusk Blue, Treetop, Woodbine, Sandstone, Titanium, and Lavender Herb. There is a definite nod to retro and folkloric-inspired colors as well some natural influence with a splash of tropical inspiration. Pantone is calling the collection en plein air, which is French for “in the open air” and refers to the act of painting outdoors.
The spring color trends 2015 is definitely more muted than in past years, which is not a bad thing. It’s a nice mix of muted and brighter colors that is definitely easier to incorporate into your home decor. If you like these colors, here are some ways you can incorporate them into your home.
9 Home Decor Spring Color Trends 2015
- Marsala – These Marsala throw pillows are a way to incorporate both the Marsala color trend and the Hellenic motif trend.
- Strawberry Ice – This ombre painted dresser is a cool example of the Strawberry Ice color.
- Tangerine – There are definitely a lot of food-themed colors in this year’s spring forecast. This clock is one way to add some Tangerine to your walls and in a practical way.
- Scuba Blue – Add a duvet cover in scuba blue to change the whole focus of your bedroom.
- Lucite Green – Or go with a pretty Lucite Green duvet cover for a different perspective.
- Custard – Add some Custard with this retro-inspired woven geometric throw rug.
- Toasted Almond – Use these digital canvasses for making DIY home decor projects to decorate your home.
- Treetop – Add some natural color with this forest-inspired Treetop fabric shower curtain.
- Lavender Herb – Add these Lavender Herb colorblock pillows for a pop of lovely lavender.
Related on EcoSalon
The post 9 Spring Color Trends 2015 Must Have to Add to Your Space appeared first on EcoSalon.