9 Phenomenal Subscription Boxes Perfect for Mother’s Day
Gift mom with one of these subscription boxes for Mother’s Day this year. It’s the gift that will keep on giving.
For some of us, Mother’s Day can sometimes be fraught with the gift-giving conundrum. What to gift the woman who brought you into this world and continues to nourish your mind, body, and soul with her motherly wisdom, love, and chicken soup when you’re sick? We think subscription boxes, while a pale comparison to how awesome your mom is, are a brilliant solution for Mother’s Day. It is possible to find subscription boxes that will fit the personality of most moms. Is your mom an adventurous cook, an avid reader, a lover of animals? There’s a box for that.
We have selected some of our favorite subscription boxes–hopefully, one is a fit for your mom!
Subscription Boxes for Mother’s Day
- KitNipBox – Is your mom a cat lover? Gift her (and her favorite feline) a monthly box of cat goodies for crazy cat fun all year long. And if your mom is more of a dog person, try out Barkbox. While these may seem more like presents for your Mom’s pets, serious pet lovers would love these boxes!
- Book Drop – For readers who prefer physical books over digital books, try out Book Drop. It’s a subscription box that is lovingly created and run by a little independent bookstore. There are several different options from which to choose, but “The Jane” box is by far the most popular. It features Contemporary, Historical, and Literary Fiction titles.
- Audible – And while it’s not a subscription box per se, Audible is a monthly audiobook subscription service perfect for those prefer to listen to books. For a monthly subscription, members can choose a new audiobook to listen to each month. Listeners can enjoy their books on their phones, tablets, computers, and via Bluetooth devices too.
- The Spicery – This subscription box is another in the very large category of food and cooking boxes, but it’s all about trying something new. With options that include Friday Night Curry, Date Night, and Meat Free Magic, there’s a lot of variety for adventurous and spicy cooks.
- Chroma Club – If your mom is into the adult coloring book craze, gift her with the Chromas Club. Beautiful and original coloring books will be shipped to her every month. The club boasts that their coloring books are the perfect blend of art, fun, and challenge, with illustrations drawn by artists from around the world.
- Terra Bella Box – The Terra Bella Box includes handmade, small-batch beauty products made from natural ingredients. Each month subscribers receive a variety of beauty products for face, body, bath, hair, and sometimes even cosmetics.
- Norsebox – Norsebox calls itself the Nordic Design Subscription. Each Norsebox features 1-5 seasonal items from Scandinavian designers. The boxes focus on one room of the home, but will move around each month to give each room a fresh, Scandinavian update.
- Club W – If your mom likes a glass of wine (or 2) in the evening, gift her the Club W subscription. Club W works with subscribers to create a palate profile to deliver the wines that you (or your mom–remember this gift is for your mom) will love.
- Love Goodly – This subscription features a mix of eco-friendly, nontoxic, cruelty-free, vegan products that can include everything from beauty, skincare, and wellness goodies to snacks and style accessories. Sounds perfectly lovely for your conscious shopping mom.
Related on EcoSalon
Image: Present on Wooden Background via Shutterstock
The post 9 Phenomenal Subscription Boxes Perfect for Mother’s Day appeared first on EcoSalon.