6 Truly Organic Beauty Products that Make Perfect Holiday Gifts
Giving the gift of organic beauty products can also give back to the world around you.
We are deep into the holiday season and I am ready to get glam. The most stylish presents are the ones that make you feel beautiful inside and out. Here are our top organic beauty products for the holiday season. Whether you gift them or keep them for yourself, they’re guaranteed to bring lots of smiles.
1. Bite Beauty Mix & Mingle Lip Minis $12: This brand has a cult following for its lipsticks. They claim their food grade ingredients are “healthy enough to eat”. For an indulgent stocking stuffer, it packaged its lip duos into cute ornaments for the holidays.
2. Kahina Giving Beauty Glow Box $75: This luxurious set features three products made with argan oil. Kahina Giving Beauty uses recycled packaging. The company sources its argan oil from cooperatives of Berber artisans from the Atlas Mountains. Kahina contributes to the One Million Tree campaign that plants in rural areas of Morocco. The foundation also provides drinking water to girls schools in the region.
3. RMS Beauty Glowing Gift Set $120: This collection includes four of RMS Beauty’s bestselling items. You can choose your favorite shade of luminizer, cream eye shadow, lip2cheek and ‘un’cover-up. RMS uses certified organic ingredients like castor oil and shea butter that are nourishing to the skin. The containers are made from recycled glass and recyclable aluminum.
3. Juice Beauty’s Spa Infusion Essentials Set $28: For a pampering spa experience at home, this box includes the organic beauty brand’s popular ylang ylang products. It even gives you tea and honey to sip while you relax. The company is proud to be cruelty-free. This set is made without toxic ingredients like pesticides, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
4. Caudalie’s Premier Cru Anti-Aging Set $99: Are the holidays not complete without champagne? This gift has two travel-friendly versions of their best anti-aging products. The key ingredients are plant based antioxidants like polyphenols and resveratrol, found in some wines. Caudalie is adamantly against using toxic ingredients like parabens in its products. Each product purchased from Caudalie contributes to 1% for the planet to help the environment. This initiative supports projects like building a sustainable, Fair-Trade shea butter industry by communities of women in Burkina Faso.
5. Zoya Dream Box $36: Nail polish is one of the most difficult beauty products to make non-toxic and eco-friendly. This is due to the fact that the ingredients like formaldehyde and toluene have always been needed to make nail laquer work. Zoya is one of the pioneering companies to formulate nail polishes without the classic toxins. For the gift season, the Zoya Dream Box collections offer trios of complementary holiday shades.
6. NVEY Eco Eye Shadow Palette $40 and Brush $9: NVEY Eco is an organic beauty brand from Australian brand dedicated to using natural ingredients. The makeup brushes are environmentally friendly and use cruelty-free fibers. The beautiful eye color palettes contain five complementary shades for a complete look.
Now what organic beauty gift will your BFF receive? Feeling good, having your friends and yourself look good, isn’t that what holiday spirit is about?
Related on EcoSalon
top image: wencor teo
The post 6 Truly Organic Beauty Products that Make Perfect Holiday Gifts appeared first on EcoSalon.