5 Best Natural Lip Plumpers (You Know, Sans Toxins or Injectables)
Seems everyone wants full lips. But if you are committed to no toxins in your beauty regimen, how are you supposed to get a plumped-up pout? The good news: there are natural lip plumpers that are both toxin-free and give deflated kissers a boost.
You don’t have to go full Kylie, but a perky pucker looks good on everyone. What better way to show off your favorite summertime gloss?
Certain natural ingredients are effective in stimulating a plumped effect. Pure essential oils of cinnamon, peppermint, and cayenne pepper (ground spices work too) all work like a charm to pump up the volume. It is important to use essentials oils carefully, as they are super concentrated and potent. This is especially important when dealing with the delicate lip area.
You can go the DIY route and make your own lip plumper with coconut oil and ground ingredients. If you’d rather play it safe and leave this to the pros, choose from the following list of all natural, totally worth it lip plumpers. You may experience a mild tingling sensation after application, but it should be nothing too drastic.
5 Best Natural Lip Plumpers
1. Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss People Style Watch’s #1 Lip Gloss is ultra-hydrating to give a naturally voluptuous look to lips. Comes in a wide assortment of colors too.
2. Tata Harper Lip Treatment A volumizing formula that not only adds a cushioning effect to lips, but includes Spanish lavender, said to inhibit muscle contractions and decrease the look of expression lines.
3. Suntegrity Lip C.P.R. SPF 30 Made by natural sunscreen superhero brand, Suntegrity, this lip color contains mineral UV protection, plus konjac root to reduce fine lines and lend a voluminous look to lips. Choose from a selection of hues.
4. W3LL People Bio-Extreme Lipgloss Peptide technology and volumizing liquid crystals are what create an ample pout in this range of gorgeously hued glosses. Coconut and aloe keep things good and mild.
5. Baiser Lip Balm A nourishing balm with ginger and cinnamon essential oils to give a fuller look to lips. May be used on its own or as a base for your favorite lip color.
One way you don’t want to go about getting fuller lips? Sunburn! It’s important to protect delicate lips from UV rays too. To do that, choose from the best lip sunscreens of the season.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon
Image of plump lips via Shutterstock
The post 5 Best Natural Lip Plumpers (You Know, Sans Toxins or Injectables) appeared first on EcoSalon.