5 Beauty Trends for 2016: More Natural Than Ever!
It always feels good to freshen up your scene for the new year. We know you already have that decluttering task handled. Not so much? These tidying up tips will help. Now let’s talk beauty trends for 2016.
There is something exciting about seeing somewhat outrageous beauty trends crop up. Metallic lips, matte nails, septum rings. But they can’t really go the distance and leave us longing for something simpler and more natural.
If you’ve been rocking some out-there beauty trends, get ready to reel things in a bit for the new year. Yep, this year we are going to see a return to a more natural, but still modern, look.
5 Hot Natural Beauty Trends for 2016
1. Embrace the real you. Best news we’ve heard yet this year. With stars calling for an end to air brushing, all of that high maintenance contouring and strobing couldn’t be far behind, right? First task for 2016…learn make the most of what you’ve got.
2. Beauty from the inside out. Finally. Beauty peeps are starting to hop on the beauty-from-the-inside bandwagon. Health powders and beauty teas will make an appearance this year for their hand in keeping skin beautiful. But we already knew that.
3. Natural new age beauty. If new age beauty sounds scary, no worries. We are talking natural new age beauty. Think gem infused skincare and meditation studios. No scalpel involved.
4. Natural flush and glow. Because we won’t be seeing as much contouring and bronzing (round of applause) sheer blushes and highlighters will be hotter than ever. The look is naturally flushed, like your skin after a good jog or belly laugh.
5. Multi-tasking beauty products. Does this spell the end to the several-stepped Korean beauty regimen? Hot products in 2016 will be skincare products that offer many uses in one. Think toners that can also be used on hair and body, or tinted moisturizers that offer color and hydration in one.
*Disclaimer: Help support EcoSalon! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.
Related on EcoSalon
Image of natural looking woman via Shutterstock