15 DIY Rustic Wedding Ideas for Your Rustic Special Day
Plan a rustic wedding with these creative tutorials and ideas.
Planning a wedding this year, but your tastes run towards the rustic end of the spectrum? We’ve got you covered with these clever DIY ideas for making your most special day the perfect rustic wedding!
15 DIY Rustic Wedding Ideas
- Hula Hoop Chandelier – Light up your wedding with this clever project utilizing a hula hoop and icicle lights.
- Rustic Hors’ D’oeuvres Station – Use log slices and vintage tin pie plates for a rustic hors’ d’oeuvres station.
- Rustic Wedding Altar – This is such a pretty idea for an outdoor rustic wedding altar.
- Afghan Station – If you are planning a rustic fall wedding, having a station for guests to grab an afghan might be a good idea.
- Fringe Garland – Use vintage sheets to create a rustic chic fringe garland.
- Guest Log – Instead of a that old wedding staple, the guestbook, have guests sign a guest log slice that you can then hang in your home as a keepsake from your wedding.
- Iced Tea Station – Have an iced tea station with vintage glass pitchers and mason jars. Allow guests to choose sweetened or unsweetened as well as from different flavors.
- DIY Dried Flower Filled Paper Cones – Looking for something a little more eco-friendly for guests to toss than rice? How about dried lavender?
- Mason Jar Lighting – Mason jars make for perfect rustic wedding lighting. Here’s how one couple used mason jars and LED lights to shine on their reception.
- Simple Mason Jar Table Decorations – And of course, mason jars would work perfectly as vases for your rustic wedding table centerpieces.
- Rustic Barrel Bar – Set up a rustic barrel bar complete with repurposed cork word art.
- Succulent Corsage – Wrapped gorgeous succulents with burlap to create pretty and rustic corsages for the groom and groomsman.
- Burlap and lace Chair Decorations – Use burlap and lace to add a bit of rustic chic to chairs that need a little decoration at your reception.
- Table Numbers – Paint reception table numbers on vintage bottles.
- Paper Doily Garland – Use paper doilies to create scalloped garlands you can use to decorate the ceiling.
Related on EcoSalon
The post 15 DIY Rustic Wedding Ideas for Your Rustic Special Day appeared first on EcoSalon.