10 Deceptively Simple Ideas for Last Minute Homemade Christmas Cards
Make your own easy homemade Christmas cards using one of these clever project ideas.
Well, you have done it again. You have procrastinated on sending out your Christmas cards. Don’t worry though, unless it is Christmas Eve, there is still plenty of time to make and send your own homemade Christmas cards. All you need is some inspiration, and we have got that covered for you.
Making your own homemade Christmas cards may seem like an extra hassle that’s just unnecessary at this time of year, but it is actually a great way to let family and friends know how much you care. While it is financially impossible to get everyone on your list a gift (for all of those who are not millionaires), it is possible to give a handmade card made with love. The simple act of opening a handmade card could just make someone’s whole day.
Learn how to make homemade Christmas cards with these simple and easy ideas that will even work for the last minute!
10 DIY Homemade Christmas Cards
- Easy Ribbon Tree Card – A simple idea using cardstock, ribbon and a twig to make an elegantly simple tree card.
- DIY Lint Roller Cards and Wrapping Paper – This clever trick of using a lint roller to make a custom stamper could be used for cards, wrapping paper and more.
- Paper Stitched Holiday Cards – This project calls for using fabric scraps and stitching on a sewing machine to create easy last minute cards.
- Patterned Paper Scrap Presents – Use patterned papers and Bakers’ twine or embroidery floss to decorate a card with bright packages.
- Elegant Embossed Snowflake Cards – This gorgeous project calls for creating delicate embossed cards simply by using a pin.
- Fun Button Snowman Cards – Everyone has leftover buttons that can be turned into snowman on cardstock.
- Simple Paper Straw Christmas Tree Cards – How simple is this idea for making a tree out of green and white striped paper straws?
- Fun Felt Santa Claus Card – What a fun twist on a Santa card!
- Easy Yarn Ornament Card – This project idea uses leftover yard bits to ornaments on a card.
- Silly Potato Printed Snowman Cards – Use a potato as a custom snowman stamp.
Related on EcoSalon
Top Image: pacmikey
The post 10 Deceptively Simple Ideas for Last Minute Homemade Christmas Cards appeared first on EcoSalon.